Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Insan Kerdil



Alhamdulillah,arrived here in Sheffield safe and sound =)..Alhamdulillah,I came here with a feeling of performing my duty not as an excellent student getting excited of going abroad as a result of her result.

Nothing to be proud of..as I and my friends knew the truth that lied behind this..

Alhamdulillah,5 years of staying at boarding school as well as approximately 1 year in unikl,I came here tough and strong..

With a lot of responsibility...

With a lot of things in mind..

With a mixed-up feelings..

Of not being able to carry out my RESPONSIBILITY..

But I want to practice WALK THE TALK..

Oo Allah,strengthen my heart in ur path..

As I am nobody..

Nothing in me to boast of..

Please subtle my heart..

"Bukankah telah Kami lapangkan dadamu?"

Lapangkan dadaku ya Rabbi...

Selapang-lapangnya..

Seluas saujana mata memandang..

"Seorang mukmin itu suka apa yang disukainya untuk saudaranya"

Aku ingin sehebat Usamah,Mus'ab,Thoriq..

Aku akan berusaha..

Sehabis baik..

Jauhkan aku dari mereka yang menjauhkan aku dari-Mu..

Kerana lemahnya imanku..

Tak terdaya menepis godaan duniawi..

Jadikanlah aku seperti Yusuf a.s..

Yang betah memilih penjara dari tergadai imannya...

Amiin..

2 comments:

ikimishto said...

insan kerdil dimata manusia, tapi insyaAllah, berusaha untk mnjadi hebat taqwa-Nya di pndgn-NYa....
gmbira dgr awak soronok di sana..terlalu rindukn awak...bile2 citelah tntg UK yer..alina, hnya Allah yg tau betapa hati akk nk futher master di sana.doakan dipermudahkan yer..:)

Fairuz Sallehuddin said...

Goodluck kak tenang :)